Firefox allows many customizations to the users such as setting the homepage, theme, backgrounds, and much more using default settings as well as extensions developed by the large community. In this article, we will explain how you can change homepage on Firefox on Windows, Mac, iOS device, and Android. So, let’s get started.
How to change homepage on Firefox in Windows and Mac
Follow the steps below to change Firefox homepage on Windows 10 and below.
- Open Firefox and click on the menu icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Options.
- From the right menu bar, click on Home to open the Home panel.
- The Drop-down next to the option “Homepage and new windows” will allow you to select the homepage. You can select the default Firefox page as homepage or select your own custom URL If you don’t want Firefox to open any homepage, you can select a blank page from this option.
How to set multiple homepages in Firefox in Windows and Mac.
At the step 4 described above, select the Custom URLs option from the drop-down menu and click on Use Current Pages option. It will set the currently opened pages in your browser as homepages. Or, you can paste/mention the URLs.
How to change Firefox homepage on Android and iOS
- Open Firefox browser app.
- Tap on menu icon then tap on settings.
- Open the General settings.
- Scroll down and select Home.
Select the custom and provide the URL to the homepage.
Shortcut way to change homepage on Firefox
To change the homepage on Firefox quickly, simply drag and drop the opened tab on the Home Icon of the browser located at the top left side of the window. It will set that tab as homepage.